Friday, July 30, 2010

Housekeeping

Good Morning,

I'll be back with your regularly scheduled posting later today.  I'm actually headed into school this morning to take a few pictures to go with today's Frugal Friday post and we are also going to wrap up our ULTIMATE TEACHER ORGANIZATION TOOL today
.  In the meantime I have a few quick things to mention:

1. The Clutter-Free Classroom Guide

I received an email yesterday letting me know that my book was out of stock in the store.  I had no idea it had sold out and quite frankly I'm more than humbled by it's popularity.  Thanks to all of you who have bought a copy.  As soon as I added added new inventory I had a few more sales so if anyone else was looking for it, it's back.  

You can Click here to purchase it.

If you aren't sure what it is, here is the original post: Lookie Lookie I Wrote a Little Bookie

2. To My Neighbors to the North (and anywhere else in the world)

Oh, Canada! I was also informed that my friends in Canada have not been able to purchase any of the PDF kits that I have listed.  Since I also have a lot of books and classroom items in the store and shipping is set at a flat rate for those items, it is set up only for US shipping.  I can of course send the emailed files anywhere, but the site won't let me pick and choose that.

If you are located outside the US and are interested in any of the files just shoot me an email at LittlestLearners at gmail dot com and I'll gladly make it work for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to purchase some of your timesaving files. However, are your PDF files fillable or do you have to print them out and handwrite the info?

Nina

futureflstar said...

I LOVE the book BTW. I cannot wait to get into my room on Monday(finally!!!) and start putting a new plan in to action. :)