Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday, Funday?

World's Cutest Pool Boy Preps the Scene

It was supposed to rain today.

"Supposed to" being the key part of that sentence.

Instead, it is bright and sunny.

Again.

For like the millionth day in a row.  I'm not complaining.  I love the sun.  Problem is, I had set today aside to upload tons of new inventory to my teacher store.  I've got so many books and listening center sets and other misc. items to get on there.  But, it's hard to focus when, as the talented Brady Bunch children sang while performing as The Silver Platters, "The summer sun's calling my name...I just can't stay inside all day.  I've got to get out get me some of those ray-ay-ays!"

So, check in tomorrow for super deals (like brand-spanking new books for less than a dollar).  

I'm going to get my swim on.

And then I'm going to get my grill on.

Heck, I might even get my "take the kiddies out for ice cream in their PJs" on.

And then I'll force hubby to help me take pictures and upload inventory.  Because our anniversary is tomorrow and I can play that card. :)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

No comments: