Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Try...Even if You Don't Think You Have to!

As a teacher I am sure you have muttered this phrase.  Like a parent preparing for a family roadtrip, I send my students in to the restroom before every field trip with those directions and a warning/reminder that there are no bathrooms on the bus.

Lately, I've been taking my own advice.

We live in a 2 story house and just had new flooring put in our kitchen, hallway and bathroom downstairs.  This means that the toilet has been removed from said bathroom.  At 7.5 months pregnant with twins there is one thing I need to do A LOT and that is pee.  There is one thing I dread doing and that is climbing stairs.  

So lately I've been using my field trip advice anytime I need to come upstairs for something because I sure as heck don't want to have to make that ascent more than I need to.  

We should have bought a ranch.

No comments: