Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spreading the Love



Thanks for your kind words and your links. I had fun discovering some new blogs.

And as promised, I am spreading the love. Below are the first 5 commenters to leave links to their blog or website.

The Thrasher Family (ummm...can I come to Hawaii too?)


Mrs. Frail's Frogs (super cute template)

Queen of the 1st Grade Jungle (love her pointer bucket)

Mrs. Guntorius' Class (lots of great closeups of kids' work)

And the random drawing winner from the remaining comments was...

One Extra Degree (found this one at a perfect time as it has a great activity for my magnetism and electricity unit)

If you are one of my winners email me at littlestlearners@gmail.com from the address you would like the kit emailed to and I will send it right along. If you didn't win, you can snag a copy of it by clicking here for the instant download.

No comments: