Friday, August 6, 2010

Ready for Our Next Project?

Just wanted to give you a head's up.

You know, in case you are rushing out on Sunday to the less than stellar sales. (I'm looking at you and your crappy .01 cent filler paper Staples).  Seriously, is it me or are the sales extremely lame this year?

We're going to be working on a new project next week.

And I think I might actually get officially fancy pantsish.  I've been working on a video tutorial.  

Because if my witty writing hasn't won you over then surely you'll fall victim to my Boston accent.  It's charming.

Next week we'll be working on preparing for a sub (both planned and in case of an unexpected absence).

Here's your shopping list:
1- 3 ring binder (the brighter the better...I bought an orange one)
1-package of page dividers or tabs
a bunch of plastic sheet protectors (optional)
2 sets of plastic drawers that will hold 8.5 x 11 inch paper (also optional, but I love mine and you will too)

Like this:

I'm sure I'll be blogging on the weekend, but we aren't going to start this until next week.  Be sure to check in Sunday for the new sale at Littlest Learners.  

6 comments:

futureflstar said...

Jodi,
You rock. :)
This is one of the last things on my list of things to prepare for next year. Next week is perfect...since we start back the 16th.
I can't wait to hear your awesome accent!

John Deere Mom said...

I agree. Back to school sales are majorly suckish this year. I am boycotting Staples with their $5.00 minimum. Boo.
Can't wait for the next assignment. I love the project materials shopping lists. I have been working on my lesson plan/organizational binder! :)

Tawnya said...

I am all giddy with excitment to see this project unfold too. :) I am going out tomorrow to get said items along with about a dozen and a half other great ideas you have given me. :)

Heather said...

Ooh, I'm looking forward to the substitute stuff! I always spend faaaar to much time typing out multiple page sub plans because I'm such a control freak.

And I love those three-drawer plastic organizers. I lined all of mine up in my classroom a couple of weeks ago, and I really have an embarrassing number of them. But, I use them for everything - from collecting HW and class work to organizing my copies for the week (I use 2 - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday in one, and Thursday, Friday, Next Week in the other).

You know, Boston accents are my favorite! But usually on cute Irish tough boys in the movies. : )

Marlene said...

Awesome! This will be soooo helpful. Can't wait to put mine together!

futureflstar said...

Target has the plastic drawers on sale(the smaller paper size) for $9.99. They are on my...."i got paid again" list LOL>