Monday, August 2, 2010

GETTING MY SALE ON


Well, July is behind us.  And yes we have the dog days of summer ahead of us in what is supposed to be the lazy, hazy month of August, but to me August means a little more back to school prep and a little less lounging in the sun.

One of my favorite things about August is that it is Back to School Sale time.

But, this year they are kind of stinking up the joint?

Where are the .88 cent Crayolas?  Why are there no penny sales at Staples this week?  Back to School sale season as I've known it is missing.  So I've decided I am going to do my own Back to School sales and promotions this month.

Each Sunday for the month of August, I will offer up a new deal over at Littlest Learners.  We're starting with a give away of any of my Original Products.  Here's how it works:

When: August 1st through Thursday August 5th (midnight EST)

What: Purchase any item(s) that requires shipping from my store (there are games, manipulatives, pocket charts, teacher resource books, overhead materials, children's books and more)  that total at least $9.98 (I have a lot of $4.99 items and didn't want you to have to add a 3rd items to clear $10.00) and receive any one of my Original Products sent to you for FREE.

There is no limit so if you spend $19.96 you get to pick 2 emailed kits, $39.94 will get you 3 and so on.

How: Place your order through www.LittlestLearners.com and at checkout simply list the free kit(s) you would like me to send you in the notes section.  I'll send them along within 24 hours (usually much faster than that).

Below are a few samples of the kits that are available for free!!!



Click here to read a full description and / or purchase the Chicka Chicka Kit

 Click here to read a full description and / or purchase the TEACHER PLAN BOOK Kit

Click here to read a full description and / or purchase the Chicka Chicka Kit

Click here to read a full description and / or purchase the Genre Kit

Click here to read a full description and/or purchase the Book Order kit


2 comments:

missbrooks said...

PLEASE, oh please can you send me a pdf file of the Book order kit thingy?

My status as a Canadian does not allow for me to order from you (sigh)

Love your blog!

missbrooks said...

I really want the Book order kit thingy! But as a Canadian, cannot order from you....love your blog though!